Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Last Sunday, we met my parents and my brother for lunch after church.  Then we all went to the pumpkin patch.  It was fun to go with everyone together.  Kinley was tired and not feeling great so she was a little fussy, but I think she had fun.  I discovered Motley's Pumpkin Patch last year on a website and this was our 2nd year to go there.  Its a great one, I think.  If you're looking for a huge field of pumpkins, then this one isn't for you.  They transport their pumpkins from where they grow them to another location closer to everything else.  But they have a sweet little petting zoo, a cow train ride for the kids, and pig races.  There's a beautiful log cabin with a gift shop and concession stand.  It really is a nice place for kids and to take pictures.


I love when I catch one of Kinley's funny faces with my camera


Checking out the aminals at the petting zoo

 Pulling the wagon herself



 I rode with Kinley on the cow train ride

 Tickling Uncle G with a piece of hay

 Trying to get a family picture


Watching for the pigs to start racing


Watching the pigs...she loved the pigs

We had a really good time and I was so thankful to have nice weather.  It could have been cooler, but I would rather it be warm and sunny, than cold and rainy.  Thanks, Mom and Dad, for taking us all to the pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment