Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have to share a funny story...

Tonight I moved the seat part of Kinley's pink princess potty and snapped into the real toilet seat.  She was very excited to get up there and potty from the "big potty".  She sat there for just a second and then looked up at me and Bryan and said, "I'm a big boy!!!"  Oh my gosh, we could not stop laughing.  We tried to explain to her that she was a girl and so was mommy.  But after every attempt to explain it to her, she happily shouted, "I'm a big boy!!!"  So we were quite entertained by that tonight. 

We have Kinley's 2-year pictures and our Family pictures scheduled for this Saturday morning outside.  I am hoping and praying that the chances of rain will hold off.  We really just need a good hour. We will be getting a disc with the pictures from our session on Saturday a week or two later. So as soon as I get that, I will put some pictures up here.

And at some point I am going to figure out how to get Kinley's pictures from daycare on here.  They were adorable! I sent her in a leapord print top with hot pink tights.  But she also had pictures taken in a blue and white cheerleader outfit and a tie-dye shirt with yellow beaded necklace and a big, multi-colored tulle bow (she looks like a litte 80's girl and I love them!)

I've missed the blogging world...I wish I had time to do it every day...but I have to get some sleep now...see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment