Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Year Ago

This week has brought back many memories from one year ago. The weekend before my birthday, it snowed here. That Friday night, March 7th, we went out with some friends and road 4-wheelers!

A few days later, on Tuesday the 11th, I went to work feeling sick to my stomach. I felt sick all morning. I finally threw up. I thought I had a stomach virus so I went home. I continued to feel sick, but I went to work the next day (on my birthday) anyway. I was so sick I didn't want to go eat. Bryan went and got me McDonald's but I couldn't keep it down. That night, I threw up on and off all night. I called into to work on Thursday the 13th and went to the doctor. Well, I didn't have a stomach virus. I was pregnant!


Here I am about 9 months later! This was the last picture of me pregnant. I went as a "pregnant cat" to a Halloween party. Kinley Grace was born 4 days later on November 5th.

It was a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment