Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Four Months, First Walk, Family Time...Fun, Fun Fun!!!

Here are the pictures that go along with the previous blog:
One of Kinley's 4-month pictures
Asleep in the carseat before going for her 4-month check-up
It was so warm Saturday so Kinley wore a denim skirt

Here's a better look of her outfit on Saturday

Hanging out with daddy

Always so happy

Ray Ray gave her this outfit and she wore it to church Sunday

Family pic after lunch Sunday

She fell asleep during her first walk

1 comment:

  1. Haley! She is so unbelievably precious. She is growing so much! I have to see her soon. We have got to set up a time for me to see her. I can babysit!!! Not going to lie...the outfit I gave her looks ADORABLE on her!

    Hope you had a happy bday and I will see you soon!

    Love,
    Ray Ray

    ReplyDelete