Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Funny Girl

Bryan met up with some of his college buddies tonight so it was just me and Kinley.  We went to dinner at Chick-fil-a, which we both love!!! Then we did a little shopping at Target. Of course, she had to have some popcorn to eat while we shopped (she loves popcorn!). On our way home, she says, "Santa bring cupcakes." So I asked her if she wanted Santa to bring her cupcakes for Christmas and she said, "Yeah." I then asked her what else she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas and she said, "Car." I asked her if she wanted a little car that you drive around the living room, and she said, "yeah." Bryan showed her a remote control car the other day and I guess she wants one of her own now.  I thought it was just so precious and sweet how she asked for Santa to bring her cupcakes. 

I love how much she is talking now.  You can really have a conversation with her and it is so much fun!

While we were at Target, we found a little craft project that came with a pink and purple foam Christmas tree and a bunch of foam stickers to decorate it with.  So we did that when we got home! She loved it and was so proud to show her daddy when she was done! I'll post some pictures of it soon...

I have been slacking on my posts here lately, but I plan to do some updates soon. 

We had a good Thanksgiving and we are looking forward to lots of Christmas fun!

1 comment:

  1. awww. that is so sweet, she's like my little brother who's five, but i doubt can talk as well as your daughter because he's a late bloomer. i hope you dont mind, but if ever you need help in parenting, i have some things on my blog that could be of service of you. Godbless! :)
    http://verwoodsolutions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete